The Bright Futures Center
"MAKING POWERFUL GIRLS"
• Keep girls on track in school and help them develop their best potential.
• Develop skills and attitudes needed to become leaders in their communities and the world.
• Develop positive attitudes and relationships with peers and caring adults to help them develop socially, spirtually, and succeed academically.
"BEAUTY FOR ASHES"
• Teach the great plan that God had for women's lives.
• Offer a safe, committed environment to meet the women's needs.
• Will help the women get services needed to change and repair their lives.
HOME OWNERSHIP PROGAM
"A HOME OF MY OWN"
• Home ownership program for women
• Financial literacy program for girls and women.
•Teach importance of credit and sound money management.
THE JOSHUA PROJECT
"TRANSITIONAL HOUSING for YOUTH"
• Beautiful, safe housing for young women who are homeless or aging-out of foster care.
• Housing, as well as support services, for up to 24 months.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM
"AN APPLE A DAY"
• Teach the importance of physical well-being through diet and physical activities.
• Empower women and girls to take care of their bodies, as it is the temple given by God.